Scotland DVD and Book Offer
SPECIAL OFFER – BUY THIS DVD AND BOOK TOGETHER FOR £24
Scotland on Film – DVD
This fascinating collection of archive films will take you on a journey to Scotland of old and may even fire up a few forgotten memories!
On our trip to Scotland of times gone by we:
- Visit the remote island of St Kilda in 1928.
- See changes in Glasgow during the 1950s.
- Get an insight into the life of a crofter in the 1940s.
- Catch a glimpse of Dundee in the 20s.
- Take a journey through the Highlands in the 1950s.
Whether you’re rediscovering the way things were or experiencing these stories for the first time, Scotland’s rich heritage makes for captivating viewing.
Running time 82 minutes.
The Little Book of Scotland – Hardback Book
A funny, fast-paced, fact-packed compendium of the sort of frivolous, fantastic or simply strange information which no-one will want to be without. Unusual crimes and punishments, eccentric inhabitants, famous sons and daughters and literally hundreds of other wacky facts, which will amuse and surprise. 192 pages.